New thumbs timelive Bug
Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:37 pm
Hello,
I changed the new thumbs timelive from 500 to 200 in Settings - main. And all my thumbs got mixed up. Now the best thumbs aren't at the top. Some are at the middle of the first page. Some are on the second page etc....
I know it got mixed up because i use to go daily to my main page and know which thumbs are at the top and also my prod went down since i changed this settings. Also Many thumbs at the top got very low views.
I changed the new thumbs timelive from 500 to 200 in Settings - main. And all my thumbs got mixed up. Now the best thumbs aren't at the top. Some are at the middle of the first page. Some are on the second page etc....
I know it got mixed up because i use to go daily to my main page and know which thumbs are at the top and also my prod went down since i changed this settings. Also Many thumbs at the top got very low views.