Page 1 of 1

Different templates fo mobile phones and tablets

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:17 pm
by Ramp
Hi,
Is it possible to show 1 template for mobile phones and another for tablets?

Re: Different templates fo mobile phones and tablets

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:04 pm
by admin

Re: Different templates fo mobile phones and tablets

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:45 pm
by Ramp
if (list of mobile browsers ) {



what to type instead of that "list of mobile browsers"


how would it look like?


for example: iphone and ipad use the same browser.

Re: Different templates fo mobile phones and tablets

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:53 pm
by admin
Did you read whole doc ?
mobile_index ?

Re: Different templates fo mobile phones and tablets

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:17 pm
by Ramp
I think you don't understand my question.


Imagine I have 3 different users on my website.
1. comes from computer
2. comes from ipad
3. comes from iphone


I want to show a computer site version for computer user, then I want to show ipad(or tablet) version for tablet user and iphone(mobile) version for iphone.

How do I make that?

Re: Different templates fo mobile phones and tablets

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:09 pm
by admin
ok, create 3 templates


then in common.php add

if (it's a computer) $_GET['force_template'] = '...';
if (it's a tablet) $_GET['force_template'] = '...';
if (it's a mobile) $_GET['force_template'] = '...';

I hope this idea is pretty simple.