Sync GA data
Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:33 am
Hello,
I updated two sites with the latest update. I added one site to the other and check stats overview. I get errors:
- http://domain.com/scj/bin/scj_ex.php?ex ... n=overview : 404
- Local script version is 50 while remote is.
- Check crontab for this domain. Looks like it doesn't run.
Both sites have just been updated to the lastest version and cron is running fine of both sites.
The build version at the bottom of each sites is the same and the latest. Build 201310031106
Thank you.
I updated two sites with the latest update. I added one site to the other and check stats overview. I get errors:
- http://domain.com/scj/bin/scj_ex.php?ex ... n=overview : 404
- Local script version is 50 while remote is.
- Check crontab for this domain. Looks like it doesn't run.
Both sites have just been updated to the lastest version and cron is running fine of both sites.
The build version at the bottom of each sites is the same and the latest. Build 201310031106
Thank you.