Page 1 of 2

Regrab/Reimport galleries question

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:25 pm
by rax
I've previously imported galleries from tubes using "import sets" and there are some fields that I previously didn't import that I now want to regrab. I want to regrab and import the "embed code", and possibly other fields like the "video id".

I've edited my import dump feed from the tubes to now include "embed code" and "video id".

So far I've tried setting galleries to status "marked for regrab", this doesn't update the galleries and import any new fields. When I try running the import feed again, if "check db for dupes" is set to yes, nothing will be imported or updated, if set to no, duplicate galleries will be added.

Are there any options to regrab galleries and import new fields?

Re: Regrab/Reimport galleries question

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:00 pm
by admin
What update do you have ?

Re: Regrab/Reimport galleries question

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:19 pm
by rax
v50

Re: Regrab/Reimport galleries question

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:33 pm
by admin

Re: Regrab/Reimport galleries question

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:37 pm
by rax
Won't this update the same embed code for all galleries? Please explain how to use this feature for what I'm trying to do.

Re: Regrab/Reimport galleries question

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:23 pm
by admin
Add info as

url|embeded_code

to update gallery info

Re: Regrab/Reimport galleries question

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:16 pm
by rax
Ok yes I figured it out, but thanks for the reply. I just didn't realize it was a regular dump I needed to do as I was doing import sets before with a url feed.

However, there is an issue when importing the embed code which is confusing.

The embed embed code is importing fine, but the default template is being set to "content_custom_pic". When clicked on, the gallery's destination changes right away from external gallery, to the content_custom_pic page. So for the dump feed I added a 3rd field "force template" to "content_page". But now instead of going to my content_page template, the gallery still goes to external gallery at xhamster. I tried clearing my cache/cookies etc.., but I don't think that's the problem as when the gallery was set to "content_custom_pic", that page changed right away.

Any ideas on whats going on?

Re: Regrab/Reimport galleries question

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:48 pm
by admin
Read about cache plz.

Re: Regrab/Reimport galleries question

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:49 am
by rax
On massedit galleries, there is a filesize/dump limit and I usually get a timeout error. I've broken down into smaller files and it works fine but Is there anyway to run this via ssh without a limit?

Thanks for your help with this.

Re: Regrab/Reimport galleries question

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:02 pm
by admin
Depends on you server settings.
Try different amounts to find that limit.