Page 1 of 1

Thumbs And Disk Space

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:10 pm
by bladex21
hello,

I have one site with 2500 galleries TGP site.

The thumbs takes up 13 gig.

Did i do something wrong its really a lot.

Re: Thumbs And Disk Space

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:46 pm
by admin
Did you try to check what folder takes it and do a bit of investigation into it ?

Re: Thumbs And Disk Space

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:10 am
by bladex21
Yes its the thumbs folder.

Re: Thumbs And Disk Space

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:32 am
by admin
Sorry, i don't really understand question.
You can see size of each thumb and so on if you want.

Re: Thumbs And Disk Space

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:01 pm
by bladex21
I just ask if it is normale ore not.

Re: Thumbs And Disk Space

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:04 am
by admin
Yes, it's normal for thumbs to occupy some space at HDD..
Honestly I don't know why it could be wrong or not normal