NO LINK out.php problem
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:50 pm
Hello,
I have weird problem got 2 sites, one without any NO LINK clicks and second- got 4k NO LINK clicks (from 20k total traf)...Both sites settings are identical. .I use default htaccess.
I enabled logging in common.php with this code:
if ($_GET["link"] == '' and strstr($_SERVER["SCRIPT_NAME"], 'out.php') ) {
$f = fopen('./log.txt', a);
fputs($f, date('H:i') . " ip {$_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]} ........ ref {$_SERVER["HTTP_REFERER"]} ........... request uri {$_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"]} \n");
fclose($f);
}
but there are only 10-15 lines for same period (4k no link clicks)... lines are: ref is my domain, link request uri /scj/cgi/out.php?member=domain.com
Is it possible some bot to hit directly my /out.php without any parameters and how to prevent direct out.php execution? Is it option dont count hits and don't send to traders when bot/user open only domain.com/out.php (without parameters)?
Thanks!
I have weird problem got 2 sites, one without any NO LINK clicks and second- got 4k NO LINK clicks (from 20k total traf)...Both sites settings are identical. .I use default htaccess.
I enabled logging in common.php with this code:
if ($_GET["link"] == '' and strstr($_SERVER["SCRIPT_NAME"], 'out.php') ) {
$f = fopen('./log.txt', a);
fputs($f, date('H:i') . " ip {$_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]} ........ ref {$_SERVER["HTTP_REFERER"]} ........... request uri {$_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"]} \n");
fclose($f);
}
but there are only 10-15 lines for same period (4k no link clicks)... lines are: ref is my domain, link request uri /scj/cgi/out.php?member=domain.com
Is it possible some bot to hit directly my /out.php without any parameters and how to prevent direct out.php execution? Is it option dont count hits and don't send to traders when bot/user open only domain.com/out.php (without parameters)?
Thanks!