Page 1 of 1

Groups Error

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:12 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
I created 220 Groups and the "Parent ID" was set to "Root" for these groups, after that I did mass edit and set the Parent ID to a group "Indian" but by doing this I cannot see my Groups anymore in the Group page, only can see total number of groups. When I try to Massedit and set the Parent ID back to Root it does not let me do so and Gives "SQL Syntax error". Any idea how to fix this? Appreciate the help.

Regards,

Re: Groups Error

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:47 pm
by admin
So what do you edit if you do not see any groups ?
Did you set parent 'Indian' for 'Indian' as well ?

Re: Groups Error

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:29 pm
by tubeman
Its after I do the massedit for all groups - set parent id to Indian that I cannot see my groups in the groups page.Now I have no way to edit anything in the groups as I can only see total group count and not the group names and its data.How do I fix this?

Re: Groups Error

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:39 pm
by admin
You can run

update rot_groups set parent_id = 0

Re: Groups Error

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:38 pm
by tubeman
Thank you very much. Works now.

Re: Groups Error

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:42 pm
by admin
NP