Page 1 of 2

Admin area not loading.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:28 am
by alexscj
Hello,

after updating to the latest version (201310031102), I can' load the admin area for some reason (the page just loads for a long time and eventually drives the server in kernel panic mode).

Same thing if I run manually:

-bash-3.2$ php index.php

it doesn't do anything nor display any errors.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Please note the default version 1.49 of SCJ (from the current install_scj.php) works perfectly along with other 1.50 SCJ instances (latest version on server 201306170843).

Re: Admin area not loading.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:08 pm
by admin
Did you try to run update again ?

Re: Admin area not loading.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:12 pm
by alexscj
Yes, also reinstalled and re-updated, didn't help.

Re: Admin area not loading.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:21 pm
by admin
I have no idea, PM ssh access, i'll figure it out.

Re: Admin area not loading.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:25 pm
by alexscj
SSH info sent, thanks.

Re: Admin area not loading.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:10 pm
by admin
DB server is overloaded, any query to that DB takes few seconds ...

Re: Admin area not loading.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:45 pm
by alexscj
Thanks for checking, I'll investigate the DB server issue.

Re: Admin area not loading.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:57 pm
by admin
NP

Re: Admin area not loading.

Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:01 pm
by alexscj
Wanted to follow up on this for future reference.

Checked the DB server with the host support and everything is ok, including the server load, the disk load etc.

I watched the mysql db processes related to the problematic SCJ install while waiting (in vain) for the SCJ admin page to load:

Query 26 NULL CHECK TABLE admin_sessions

I've noticed State: NULL for the query. Researched a bit and it seems it's a msql bug.

Converting the admin_sessions table from the default Inno_DB to MyISAM solved the problem and the SCJ admin area loads fine now.

Re: Admin area not loading.

Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:04 pm
by admin
Great, but do you have all updates ?
I remember fixing that innodb problem.