Page 1 of 2

Grabber

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:27 am
by bladex21
Hello,

I have set the grabber so crop 10 galleries every minute. But it takes like only 500 over a few days.

The que is 15000.

Do u know why, it seems super slow.

Re: Grabber

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:33 am
by admin
Check preload.log
These's a timestamp for each operation.

Re: Grabber

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:43 am
by bladex21
It does run. Mabey i should just set it to lots more operations?

Re: Grabber

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:31 pm
by admin
You can try.
But I'd rather check log once again and find what's slow in there.

Re: Grabber

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:47 pm
by bladex21
I see yes. I guess that one is for the sever admin?

Re: Grabber

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:47 pm
by admin
What exactly ?

Re: Grabber

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:10 am
by bladex21
The problem.

Re: Grabber

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:37 am
by admin
Did you check logs ? what takes time ?

Re: Grabber

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:24 am
by bladex21
Grabbing the thumbs. Takes time yes i checked the logs.

Re: Grabber

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:29 am
by bladex21
Its attached