Page 1 of 1

Incoming traffic redirection

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:19 am
by Ramp
Hi there,

Is there an easy way to setup incoming traffic redirection based on incoming traffic category?


Let's say a person is in shemale category on some site and gets redirected to my site I wish that visitor to be redirected to a shemale category.

Re: Incoming traffic redirection

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:24 am
by Ramp
Ok, I've found it.

Traffic Rules > Incoming Traffic


Is there a way to multi add all of them?

Or it's only possible to add 1 by 1 by hand?

Re: Incoming traffic redirection

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:57 am
by admin

Re: Incoming traffic redirection

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:13 pm
by Ramp
Yes I already answered to that myself, but, is it possible to mass add those rules?

I prepare a file and I'd like to use it for all my multi niche sites. so adding each category by hand to every site would take ages.

Re: Incoming traffic redirection

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:18 pm
by admin
Read that link, it's not the same as
Traffic Rules > Incoming Traffic

and you dont have to add a lot of lines.

Re: Incoming traffic redirection

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:27 pm
by Ramp
Thanks!

Re: Incoming traffic redirection

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:33 pm
by admin
NP