Page 1 of 1

Big traders missed from toplist

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:25 am
by blogger365
Suddenly I noticed (without any change or update) that some traders (bigger ones!) are missed from toplist.
Check all for a every trader:

Include in Toplist :Yes
Hold Place in toplist (0 = no hold) :0 (tried with 1-same effect-no list in toplist)

Toplist template: sorted by clicks
<a href="/out.php?member=_MEMBER_1_&link=top" target="_blank">1._MEMBER_1_</a>
etc

I recreated toplist fewtimes, delete all cookies, etc... - same thing - top traders (first few are missed in toplist)

Thanks for help.

Re: Big traders missed from toplist

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:15 pm
by admin
Check selected trade groups for each toplist.

Re: Big traders missed from toplist

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:02 pm
by blogger365
I have only one group - main, but yes - that was the reason, there was no checkbox on ''main group'' field.

Thank you!

Re: Big traders missed from toplist

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:41 pm
by admin
NP