Page 1 of 1

Rotate only text links

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:19 pm
by blogger365
Hello,
I cant figure it out how to do it - to add for rotation only text links, and clicks on this links to be leaded to out.php
Something like:

URL|Description

out.php|Text description

I tried to add such text descriptions - made new sponsor, new category, but without success.

How is the correct way to rotate only textlinks, leading to one url?

Thanks,

Re: Rotate only text links

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:41 pm
by admin
Script has to understand that those description are not the descriptions for the same gallery.
And it also needs a thumb

So add it as

out.php?1|desc 1|thumb
out.php?2|desc 2|thumb

and so on

the thumb may be the same, just switch off "Check for dupe thumbs "

Re: Rotate only text links

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:02 pm
by blogger365
Thanks a lot!

Re: Rotate only text links

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:08 pm
by admin
NP

Re: Rotate only text links

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:44 pm
by blogger365
I just tried with few lines and it seems I made something wrong.

I put:
Allow dupes in urls (ie the same gallery but diff. thumbs on the same page) -> YES
Check for dupe thumbs : NO

Import pattern:

http://domain.com|text 1|thumb.gif
http://domain.com|text 2|thumb.gif
http://domain.com|text 3|thumb.gif

So, only text is different, script added just one gallery and just added as thumb items: 3 (3 thumbs)
slug is: text1
description:text3
items:3 (3 same thumbs)

Re: Rotate only text links

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:45 pm
by admin
out.php?1|desc 1|thumb
out.php?2|desc 2|thumb

Re: Rotate only text links

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:51 pm
by blogger365
Yes, with out.php?1..2.. works.

Thanks!

So it seems if I put as URL same url (for example http://sponsor.com), despite Allow dupes in urls -YES, it doesn't work.

Thanks for super fast support!

Have a nice day!

Re: Rotate only text links

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:56 pm
by admin
Thank you )
But it should work actually, you can PM admin and I'll check settings and how it outputs it.