Page 1 of 1

Less server usage

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:56 pm
by happydg
Hello,

I have 18 sites on a new dedicated server which is now going slow.

I often get too many msql connections errors.

How can i spend less server load? Deleting galleries?

Thank you.

Re: Less server usage

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:59 pm
by admin
Mysql tunning, new cache engines - done ?

Re: Less server usage

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:17 pm
by happydg
When i put redis in config, it says "Please reload the page" on the main page of the site, and when i reload the page, i got a blank page.

Re: Less server usage

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:24 pm
by admin
1. php.ini display_errors = on

2. you can test in on any blank site or subdomain

Re: Less server usage

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:40 pm
by happydg
display_errors has been enabled. I don't see any PHP errors being generated.

Re: Less server usage

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:59 pm
by admin
ok, PM details plz, i'll check it.

Re: Less server usage

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:04 pm
by happydg
I finally installed memcache and it works.

Over things than mysql innodb and memcache to have less server overload?

Thank you.

Re: Less server usage

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:44 am
by admin
Ищер memcache and innodb improve server performance

Re: Less server usage

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:24 am
by happydg
I meant are there other things that can improve server performance?

Re: Less server usage

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:27 am
by admin
Usually admin can tune some server settings to do it.