Page 1 of 2

Related Tags for latest updates

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:04 pm
by kenhirai
I notice that now the related tags base on content_page can rotate. let say if I choose to related with tag and Gallery A has 3 tags. it starts to rotate different set of related galleries according to those 3 tags. how do I just stop it and make it static. if u keep making things dynamic, it is very bad for seo.

and please provide link for download to older version.

Re: Related Tags for latest updates

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:06 pm
by admin
Do you want to make related galleries fixed for each gallery ? Really ?

Re: Related Tags for latest updates

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:12 pm
by kenhirai
admin wrote:Do you want to make related galleries fixed for each gallery ? Really ?
like the old version. version 1.49 and older 1.50 It relates to a single tag from the gallery, so after I done my import I close out all the rotation and cron and rot and the site ages with seo. I use smartcj for cms not for trading, and its very dangerous if things keep changing around, especially page, it lose its link authority and power. it should be static, I have alot of sites with smart cj older version gaining good ranking because i use the cms to full protential, but now with new updates, things keep changing, especially the tags, if a gallery rotate related thumbs with tags according to the number of tags a gallery has, then its not static, it keeps messing up with internal link authority to my other page. hope u get what i mean. and please tell me how can I download the older verion, all i need is a simple cms to get my job done.

Re: Related Tags for latest updates

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:25 pm
by kenhirai
please tell me how to change the tag system to relate to only one set like previous version. or is there a file i can configure. this is very important to my business.

Re: Related Tags for latest updates

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:46 am
by admin
There was no changes in this part between 49 and 50.
It takes 1 random tag and tries to find galleries with the same tag.
But you can set really long cache time so it won't be сорфтпув for a year or 2 for example.

Re: Related Tags for latest updates

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:28 am
by kenhirai
admin wrote:There was no changes in this part between 49 and 50.
It takes 1 random tag and tries to find galleries with the same tag.
But you can set really long cache time so it won't be сорфтпув for a year or 2 for example.
ah, that is what I thought and doing now. thx alot anyways.

Re: Related Tags for latest updates

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:52 pm
by admin
NP

Re: Related Tags for latest updates

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:12 pm
by kenhirai
I have set my cache to long one in rotation but the tags still rotate in galleries?

Re: Related Tags for latest updates

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:56 pm
by admin
How do you see that ?

Re: Related Tags for latest updates

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:17 pm
by kenhirai
for example, i refresh the gallery and the tag thumb still rotate occasionally...