Page 1 of 1

search tag not working

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:07 am
by spudman
Hey,
I have this working on 2 sites but it shows up blank on a 4rd site, no idea why.
Any ideas ? have i missed a setting somewhere?

<thumb search_log=all num=1-40><a href="/search/<!--SEARCH_TYPE-->/<!--SEARCH_QUERY-->/<!--SORT_ORDER-->/<!--PAGE_NUM-->/"><!--SEARCH_QUERY--></a></thumb>

Re: search tag not working

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:24 am
by admin
Well , do you have any searches done ?

Re: search tag not working

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:56 am
by spudman
Yep

Re: search tag not working

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:24 am
by admin
What tags do you have in search template ?
I mean script tags

Re: search tag not working

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:41 am
by spudman
<thumb search_log=all num=1-40>
<thumb num=1-100 page_main_tag=true>
<tag_list num=1-3>
<thumb num=1-100>
<category order=alphabet num=1-800>

Re: search tag not working

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:45 am
by admin
I see, run update please

Re: search tag not working

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:55 am
by spudman
it is v1.50

Re: search tag not working

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:06 pm
by admin
There are different builds within one version