Page 1 of 1

category min_gallery_count= not working properly

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:22 pm
by kenhirai
I have delete all the extended group from the galleries so now only main groups are there. But when I display categories on the main page. there are some categories with no thumb still showing up. this is the template I use

<category order=alphabet num=1-100 min_gallery_count=1>

Some categories list dont even have one thumb at all.

Re: category min_gallery_count= not working properly

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:05 pm
by admin
How long did you wait after deletion ?

Re: category min_gallery_count= not working properly

Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:46 pm
by kenhirai
2 days already, now its still showing categories with no thumb.

I set min_gallery_count=1 for category thumb tags

still dont work.

Re: category min_gallery_count= not working properly

Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:17 pm
by admin
Even with skip_cache option ?
ok, PM admin and URL