Page 1 of 1

sphinx problem

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:05 pm
by spudman
Hey,

i am trying to setup sphinx as recommended here: http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=ts_ ... tube_sites

my host has setup the config file etc all fine.
when my host tries to run the DB indexer they get this error:

ERROR: index 'DBname_index': sql_query: Unknown column 'tags' in 'field list' (DSN=mysql://DataBase-username:***@localhost:3306/DataBase-Name).

this is stopping sphinx working as the script has this error in it:

no enabled local indexes to searchno enabled local indexes to search

can you let me know how to fix?

Re: sphinx problem

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:19 am
by admin
There are different lines for different versions of script.
Make sure you use correct one.

Re: sphinx problem

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:24 am
by spudman
How do I find out what lines to use? I am using Smart cj 1.50

Re: sphinx problem

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:44 pm
by admin
Ops, sorry I didnt update docs there.
Done now, and

http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=update_50#sphinx_50