Page 1 of 1

.Htaccess Question

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:32 am
by tubeman
Hi,
When I have the following redirects in my .htaccess:

RewriteRule ^tag/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?tag=$1
RewriteRule ^search/(.*)/(.*)/(.*)/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?search_type=$1&search=$2&order=$3&page=$4

I can search by tag but I cannot search by the actual query as it will give no thumbs and data.

By tag (Gives the results)
domainname.com/search/tag/boobs/ctr/1/

By Search Query (empty results)
domainname.com/search/query/boobs/ctr/1/

Anything wrong I am doing here? Appreciate the help.

Regards,

Re: .Htaccess Question

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:46 am
by admin
Try to search w\o rewrite, does it work ?

Re: .Htaccess Question

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:54 am
by tubeman
Tried without re-write, did not work.Any idea what to do? Thanks.

Re: .Htaccess Question

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:37 pm
by admin
ok, post plz url w\o rewrite that doesn't work

Re: .Htaccess Question

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:54 pm
by tubeman
I already post above:

domainname.com/search/query/boobs/ctr/1/

Gives empty results but

domainname.com/search/tag/boobs/ctr/1/ works fine, I use these re-writes in .htaccess:

RewriteRule ^tag/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?tag=$1
RewriteRule ^search/(.*)/(.*)/(.*)/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?search_type=$1&search=$2&order=$3&page=$4

Anything I must add in the rules to get the correct output?

Regards,

Re: .Htaccess Question

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:57 pm
by admin
This is a rewrite url
post url without rewrite plz

Re: .Htaccess Question

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:08 pm
by tubeman
Just sent you PM. Thanks.

Re: .Htaccess Question

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:12 pm
by admin
ok...

do you understand what is 'rewrite url' ?