Page 1 of 1
Notrade and feeder
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:12 pm
by kenhirai
I am buying feeders alot of domains show under feeder list on trade page, however, some feeders which are not in the feeders list are display in notrade. I am wondering how do I set all the notrade hits back to feeder list so I can track every domain performance. thx
Re: Notrade and feeder
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:15 pm
by admin
As soon as you get another hit from that domain it will be added to feeder (if you have option 'add notrade to feeders' on )
Re: Notrade and feeder
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:52 pm
by kenhirai
admin wrote:As soon as you get another hit from that domain it will be added to feeder (if you have option 'add notrade to feeders' on )
check that option already. thx
Re: Notrade and feeder
Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:14 pm
by admin
NP