Page 1 of 2

Import problem

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:34 pm
by happydg
Hello,

When i import a file like this ( i sent you the file in private message ). It imports half the galleries.

When i try to import the same file to other cj script, it imports all galleries.

Re: Import problem

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:02 pm
by admin
You did not mentioned import pattern and what error\warning you get

Anyway I've tried to import it al localhost and it imported all 293 gallery w\o any issues.

Re: Import problem

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:19 pm
by happydg
Import pattern is:

Custm Var2|URL|Skip|Description|Duration|Date|Skip|Custom Var1|Skip|Thumb|Embed Code

I didn't get any error. It just imports half the galleries. I retried and it says:

Added: , Dupes: 147.

Re: Import problem

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:55 pm
by admin
Well, looks like you already have those galleries.

Re: Import problem

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:52 pm
by happydg
No it means that it added 147 galleries instead of 293 galleries.

Re: Import problem

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:22 pm
by admin
Well, it's pretty interesting logic ))
Dupes means it was NOT added.

but if you insist I can add that dump to any EMPTY site.

Re: Import problem

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:27 am
by happydg
I know what means dupes.

I said i retried to import this file. The results were 0 added and 147 dupes. It has 293 galleries.

It imports half the galleries.

Re: Import problem

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:35 am
by admin
"I said i retried to import this file."

If you retried it = you already tried to import = you already have some of those galleries.

Anyway if you think there's a bug with import - ok, give me test site and i'll import those galleries there.

Re: Import problem

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:16 pm
by happydg
I mean i imported it a first time, it imported 147 galleries instead of 293 and then i tried to reimport it. It said 0 added and 147 dupes.

I sent you private message, please use this import parttern with xhamster as sponsor.

Custm Var2|URL|Skip|Description|Duration|Date|Skip|Custom Var1|Skip|Thumb|Embed Code

Re: Import problem

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:57 pm
by admin
ok, PM me empty site and i'll add that dump.