Page 1 of 2

Problem with gallery

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:59 pm
by mactron
I add some new videos to my SCJ site and got an error...

A half (40-50%) of a new videos are not redirected to a redtube site.. When I click on a thumb I'm redirected just on local slug http://www.mydomain.com/gallery/mom-and ... 5x5x161329 (redirect is not complete)

I checked structure of "dead" links and they looks great...

How can I fix the issue ?

Re: Problem with gallery

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:15 pm
by admin
May be it's a custom gallery ?

Re: Problem with gallery

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:17 pm
by mactron
All links to redtube videos are the same...

Re: Problem with gallery

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:18 pm
by admin
Looks like you don't know what is custom gallery, right ?

Re: Problem with gallery

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:26 pm
by mactron
maybe... but why i have issue just for 50% videos (all videos was added by one input)..

I never had problems before script was updated

Re: Problem with gallery

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:12 am
by admin
I dont know
post more details like a screenshot of 'Edit' of that gallery

Re: Problem with gallery

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:18 am
by mactron
here you go...that gallery doesnt work...

Re: Problem with gallery

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:24 am
by mactron
this one works fine..

Re: Problem with gallery

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:38 am
by admin
mactron wrote:here you go...that gallery doesnt work...

what means doesn't work ?
did you try to open it w\o cache ?

Re: Problem with gallery

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:44 am
by mactron
Please check PM...