Page 1 of 1
SE traffic is not being counted.
Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:00 pm
by Ramp
Hi,
I get se traffic but it isn't showed as SE traffic in the script. Se domains are still in cogfig list.
Re: SE traffic is not being counted.
Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:04 pm
by Ramp
and it looks like it happened after I updated the script to the latest build few days ago.
Re: SE traffic is not being counted.
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:27 pm
by admin
I bet you have some warnings at Home screen, right ?
Re: SE traffic is not being counted.
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:37 pm
by Ramp
I had them all before except this.
You do not use any modern cache engine - This is not an error. Everything will work, but default cache engine is filecache and it's a bit slow compared to Couchbase or Redis. It's a good idea to use them to improve your server's performance.
Re: SE traffic is not being counted.
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:44 pm
by admin
Ok, so now there's no warning but that one and sill it doesn't count, right ?
Re: SE traffic is not being counted.
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:10 pm
by Ramp
http://pbrd.co/19SS4rW
I have these, but as I told you, I had them before update. The only new one is that with cache
Re: SE traffic is not being counted.
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:18 pm
by admin
You didn't copy index.php after update.