Page 1 of 1
Combining two sphinx mod
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:08 pm
by kenhirai
How do I use two commands? what seperator do I insert betweeN?
Re: Combining two sphinx mod
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:26 pm
by admin
I didn't understand question.
what mode, what separator ?
Re: Combining two sphinx mod
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:19 pm
by kenhirai
I mean command line, i search for it, it stats u can't use two commands for sphinx same time.
Re: Combining two sphinx mod
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:45 pm
by admin
You should ask sphinx support.
Re: Combining two sphinx mod
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:08 pm
by kenhirai
Separate slugs and descriptions. I am wondering will it cause conflicts if using seperate slugs and descriptions on slaves with sphinx. Because sphinx index the mysql database, its almost static contents on the index. How does this work? And what about tags? they are assign already when galleries are imported. if everything is changed then it has to be backuped again?
Re: Combining two sphinx mod
Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:15 pm
by admin
I can not answer this question unless you can show me details of that conflict, what sphinx writes to log and so on.
Re: Combining two sphinx mod
Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:34 pm
by kenhirai
I am just wondering if it works. cuz the logic is that u add contents to database and rotate sphinx index on master. but if the slaves use all replace descriptions and slugs, then how does it search through sync, even if it used id to place the position of gallery, it only will return the original results.
anyways, i have encountered any problem. when I connect one of slave to master it shows this.
Mysql error:: 1062 (Duplicate entry '896844' for key 'PRIMARY') (ext_db_link) in query INSERT INTO `rot_gallery_stats45` SELECT * FROM `rot_gallery_stats` . (domain.com) Linked
happen to 2 slaves already.
Re: Combining two sphinx mod
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:37 am
by admin
sphinx returns gallery Ids and then script pulls galleries data based on those ids.