Page 1 of 1

Quickest way to insert something to Templates

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:32 pm
by kenhirai
Let say I have 40 different custom templates on one Smartcj script, and I want to insert a php or a code to them, how do I do this quickly without going through them each by each and edit and save? thx

Re: Quickest way to insert something to Templates

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:35 pm
by kenhirai
I see there is a header for all pages. do they work for custom templates too?

Re: Quickest way to insert something to Templates

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:44 pm
by kenhirai
Header still need to inject code into each template. So how do I insert something to alot of custom templates?

Re: Quickest way to insert something to Templates

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:46 pm
by admin
try to do in in mysql like

update rot_page set template = ...