SLAVE sitting missing SYNONYMIZE tab in Rotation>Setting??
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:39 pm
SLAVE sitting missing SYNONYMIZE tab in Rotation>Setting??
Master site has tab, but none of the slave sites do?
I Cannot synonimize.. when I click desparate description, refresh, synonimize all desc, check rotation log on slave it says "Synomize is off in rotation setting of this site"
"
Well, that is great, because no matter where I look, I cannot find the Synonimize tab on slave to turn it on.
What to do??
Master site has tab, but none of the slave sites do?
I Cannot synonimize.. when I click desparate description, refresh, synonimize all desc, check rotation log on slave it says "Synomize is off in rotation setting of this site"
"
Well, that is great, because no matter where I look, I cannot find the Synonimize tab on slave to turn it on.
What to do??