Page 1 of 2

Trades Table header always on top

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:24 pm
by Ramp
Hi there,

is there a way to make the trades table header always visible while scrolling the page?

Re: Trades Table header always on top

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:45 pm
by admin
Right now - no.
I'll take a look at it later.

Re: Trades Table header always on top

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:24 pm
by admin
1. Run update
2. Find 'Move Trade table headers on Mouse Wait' in cjsettings
3. when you hold a mouse for 5+ seconds over 1 line - header will be moved there.

Re: Trades Table header always on top

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:15 pm
by Ramp
Doesn't work for me.

Re: Trades Table header always on top

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:36 pm
by admin
I need more information: build version, what you do and so on.
Video of your action would be great.

Re: Trades Table header always on top

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:03 pm
by Ramp
Build 201303181758

I do exactly as you said :)

Re: Trades Table header always on top

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:16 pm
by admin
are you sure you checked that option in settings ?

Re: Trades Table header always on top

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:22 pm
by Ramp
Yes, I've just unset it saved and set it again. Still not working,

Re: Trades Table header always on top

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:24 pm
by admin
ok, run update and PM admin area

Re: Trades Table header always on top

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:12 pm
by Ramp
Eh..

Ran the update again and now it works.


But I believe 5 seconds are a bit too much.


Also the whole header could be blue
http://pbrd.co/1dpUZHF