Page 1 of 1

Reassign with whitelist returns strange behavior

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:52 pm
by kenhirai
I have deleted all the tags and add a whitelist. then I press reassign choosing galleries without tags and whitelist + blacklist. There are no list in blacklist, just a list of whitelist keywords I target to add tags to galleries. However, this is the result of one of the gallery.

slug: public-agent-lyda
description: Public Agent - Lyda
tags: 69|agent|98|97|bl|en|gen|gent|ge|li|lic|ly|public|pub|pu|publi

my whitelist has words: public, agent

I think the final tags should be public|agent

However, scripts seem to be collapse and break down every few letters from the description. this is very strange, I used whitelist before and it worked fine.

Re: Reassign with whitelist returns strange behavior

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:27 pm
by kenhirai
And i am looking at the tags list in rotation. all whitelist keywords seem to be added to the tag list. Looks normal. heres another example of gallery.

slug: adorable-teen-germiona-loses-her-butt-virginity
description: Adorable teen Germiona loses her butt virginity
tags: 69|ab|adorable|adora|98|97|butt|bu|bl|en|dora|een|er|es|gi|ger|gin|germiona|ge|io|iona|ir|le|los|mi|lose|lo|loses|mio|na|os|ni|ora|ona|ra|rg|ses|se|tee|te|virginity|vi|ty|tt|virgi|teen

whitelist:
adorable
teen
butt

really massed up.

Re: Reassign with whitelist returns strange behavior

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:34 am
by kenhirai
Also error

Maximum execution time of 3600 seconds exceeded in /scj/includes/libs/rot_functions.php

Re: Reassign with whitelist returns strange behavior

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:52 pm
by admin
Where and how did you get that error ?

what build do you use ?

Re: Reassign with whitelist returns strange behavior

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:33 am
by kenhirai
Need v50 strange indeed.

Re: Reassign with whitelist returns strange behavior

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:49 pm
by admin
So you didn't have all updates,... i see..