Page 1 of 1

Import/export traders

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:59 pm
by blogger365
Hello,

I'd like to ask: I moved to other server and copied all files/domains with rsync.
Everything works fine on new server, but on old server some traders have been added meanwhile.

Is it possible with export traders (old server) and then to import on new server but with traders statistic? I can see there are only trade urls added?

If not - could you tell me how it could be done - to transfer traders with statistic only?

Thank you!

Re: Import/export traders

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:04 pm
by admin
Hi, you can copy the whole DB.

Re: Import/export traders

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 pm
by blogger365
Hello,
I made rsync on 10.08.
I copied whole DB, today (17.08) but stats is missing for few days - from 11 to 17.08

In fact - should I make rsync again to have statistic updated? It seems statistic for traders is kept in files, except DB?

Thank you!

Re: Import/export traders

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:47 pm
by admin
All stats are kept in DB.
Make sure you've copied it
thou ш dont know why you need it actually

Re: Import/export traders

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:18 am
by blogger365
Thank you for the answer.
I believe trade statistic is needed to continue normal trade, I mean - script will know whom trader to send traffic more(Out settings)?

Re: Import/export traders

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:45 pm
by admin
It's based on the last 24h, not a week .