Mysql error logs
Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:39 pm
Hi, from day to day I got an important amount of mysql errors in logs, which coincide with server timeouts for a long time, and I end rebooting it. Mysql log errors are like these:
2013-08-01 15:59:00 : Mysql error: 1205 (Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction) in query INSERT IGNORE INTO rot_gallery_data SET gallery_md5......
and
2013-08-01 15:59:55 : Mysql error: 1205 (Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction) in query update rot_galleries set gallery_md5 =.......
So my question is: why these errors happen? Is the mysql tuning that is occasioning this, or is it the script and galleries that causes overload to the databases? How to fix it?
Your advise would be appreciated since I´d love not to be rebooting every time this happens.
Thanks
2013-08-01 15:59:00 : Mysql error: 1205 (Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction) in query INSERT IGNORE INTO rot_gallery_data SET gallery_md5......
and
2013-08-01 15:59:55 : Mysql error: 1205 (Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction) in query update rot_galleries set gallery_md5 =.......
So my question is: why these errors happen? Is the mysql tuning that is occasioning this, or is it the script and galleries that causes overload to the databases? How to fix it?
Your advise would be appreciated since I´d love not to be rebooting every time this happens.
Thanks