Page 1 of 1
Group Disappear
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:29 pm
by kenhirai
i just check my groups and all the categories + subcategories disappear. all I did is select 100 categories and assign sphinx together, then nothing shows up and all groups disappear, i can still see the amount of galleries in Ttl MAIN but Ttl Ext is zero. I just repair the database still no luck
Re: Group Disappear
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:23 pm
by admin
Restore backup.
Re: Group Disappear
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:52 pm
by kenhirai
well i turned off the mysql backup process so theres no backup file there, any other ways to restore those groups? I can see them in LIST Thumbs And other place but Rotation - Groups, left side all empty,...
Re: Group Disappear
Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:49 am
by admin
If you do not have any backups - how do you think you can restore it galleries ?