Tags reassign problem
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:47 pm
Hello,
I just updated to latest version and i noticed a bug in tags reassign. I want to grab tags from both description and tags. So i put tags as custom var in import. I created a white list.
So after imported i clicked on reassign all galleries, Selected yes to custum var, alt and description. Waited some time. It works well for all tags with one word, but for at least two words tags it doesn't work.
For example in custom var 1 i have the tag Big Boobs, which is a synonym of Big Tits in the white list tags. It never appears in the gallery tags.
Another example, in custom var 1 i have the tag Big Asses which is the synonym of Big Butts, and Asses ( of big asses ) also the synonym of ass. It just add the tag Ass. I don't want ass added but Big Butts.
Thank you.
I just updated to latest version and i noticed a bug in tags reassign. I want to grab tags from both description and tags. So i put tags as custom var in import. I created a white list.
So after imported i clicked on reassign all galleries, Selected yes to custum var, alt and description. Waited some time. It works well for all tags with one word, but for at least two words tags it doesn't work.
For example in custom var 1 i have the tag Big Boobs, which is a synonym of Big Tits in the white list tags. It never appears in the gallery tags.
Another example, in custom var 1 i have the tag Big Asses which is the synonym of Big Butts, and Asses ( of big asses ) also the synonym of ass. It just add the tag Ass. I don't want ass added but Big Butts.
Thank you.