Page 1 of 1
Rss - Xml import issue
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:01 am
by cloudgp
Hi, I am not able to make the Redtube import run, I got always "url status error". So when I try to import for example
http://feeds.redtube.com/affiliate/amateur.xml, I´ve tried using as delimiter: video and entry, but got always url status error.
Can you please let me know if is possible to make this import run, and if so how?
Thanks.
Re: Rss - Xml import issue
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:18 pm
by admin
What returns
wget
http://gamecpm.com/#advertiser
if you run this command in ssh ?
And what url error do you get ?
Re: Rss - Xml import issue
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:00 pm
by cloudgp
I get this:
Connecting to gamecpm.com|192.138.23.200|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: unspecified [text/html]
index.html: Permission denied
Cannot write to âindex.htmlâ
Re: Rss - Xml import issue
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:04 pm
by admin
Solve this issue with admin
And make you you have all update and do not have any warnings at Home screen
Re: Rss - Xml import issue
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:48 pm
by cloudgp
When you say to solve, what should be solved?
This is just happening with Redtube program, others are working well, I´ve tried to import several ways but its weird that just this program is not working correctly.. Any suggestion?
Re: Rss - Xml import issue
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:48 am
by admin
What to fix - index.html: Permission denied
Error code - post screenshot with error plz or send me admin and what to do to get that errors.
Re: Rss - Xml import issue
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:36 am
by cloudgp
Hi, just sent you PM
Re: Rss - Xml import issue
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:20 pm
by admin
Server's IP was banned at that site.