Page 1 of 1

How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:56 am
by kenhirai
Please advise

Re: How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:37 am
by admin
do you main output it ordered by date ?

Re: How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:13 pm
by kenhirai
seems like it output by CTR currently.

how do i rearrange them by date?

Re: How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:11 pm
by admin
add &order=date to url
or <thumb order=date num=1-100></thumb>

Re: How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:20 pm
by kenhirai
that works

but how do i output the pagination according to date?

<center>
<navigation>
<a href="/category/<!--CATEGORY_ID-->/<!--CATEGORY_NAME-->/<!--SORT_ORDER-->/<!--PAGE_NUM-->/" title="<!--PAGE_NUM-->"><!--PAGE_NUM--></a>
</navigation>
</center>

but it shows /ctr/ still?

Re: How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:16 am
by admin
<!--SORT_ORDER-->

replace with 'date'