Copy thumbs from other db
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:45 pm
Hello
I had some scj sites on the same server 1 main site and the others were linked to the main site db, suddently one site growed very fast and started to make load on db, it is not the main site. I bought a server just for that website i have moved the site but i couldnt keep the site linked to the main db on the old server so i moved both db-s now my question is how can i copy just the thumbs from the main db ? because i dont have contrl to add new groupls and thumbs if i keep the site like this
I had some scj sites on the same server 1 main site and the others were linked to the main site db, suddently one site growed very fast and started to make load on db, it is not the main site. I bought a server just for that website i have moved the site but i couldnt keep the site linked to the main db on the old server so i moved both db-s now my question is how can i copy just the thumbs from the main db ? because i dont have contrl to add new groupls and thumbs if i keep the site like this