Page 1 of 1

MYSQL error

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:04 am
by pyrorain
I am getting this error

/public_html/scj/backup/scj_pro_49.2013-06-29.sql is sql but size is only 793
also this one

Revisit (BM) : Mysql error: 130 (Incorrect file format 'bookmarks') in query select sum(num) as total_clicks from bookmarks
how can I fix them?

Re: MYSQL error

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:17 am
by admin
1. run updates, check mysqldump path in settings and what do you have in that sql file ?

2. try maintenance - optimize db

Re: MYSQL error

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:59 am
by pyrorain
ok i've fixed that, while I have you here and not to start another thread, how can I go about having my main page (mysite.com) have a warning message and still be able to count traffic in. Also what url can I use to direct my traffic to te popular videos, and will that still count traffic in?

Re: MYSQL error

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:06 am
by admin
1. feel free to start a new thread if you have a new question
2. you can send traffic to any page with scj_include and it will be counted