Page 1 of 1

Switch Back to file cache from Redis

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:14 am
by tubeman
Hi,
What is the right way to switch back to file cache from redis?

Regards,

Re: Switch Back to file cache from Redis

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:26 am
by admin
Remove redis strings from config file.
What's the reason ?

Re: Switch Back to file cache from Redis

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:41 am
by tubeman
Hi,
Since the date I switched to redis SE traffic has been down on all my sites and I really can't figure out the sudden drop.I tuned mysql , initially upgraded to new version and during that period everything was ok.The day I switch to redis I noticed the drop, only 1 site which has database number 0 is fine, rest all the sites 1-6 are not doing well so I want to try to switch back to see if it helps.After I remove from config file do I need to empty cache?

Regards,

Re: Switch Back to file cache from Redis

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:52 am
by admin
No, you don't need to do it.

Did you try to click at those sites ? was it ok ?

Re: Switch Back to file cache from Redis

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:03 am
by tubeman
Hi,
Yes I clicked and also got other people to test and there's no problem in loading of pages, other than that a few mysql error in the logs which I posted to yesterday in The Bug reports section.So the only thing that caused this seems to be redis since I switched on 11th June and that's when the drop Happened.I can PM you one of my admin areas and you can see the drop also.

Regards,

Re: Switch Back to file cache from Redis

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:33 pm
by admin
Sorry i can test only technical issues, it's hard to check changes of productivity as it depends on trades, thumbs and so on

We can only test if you ершил that script does not count something or whatever technical issue that could be tested, logged and so on