Page 1 of 1

export groups

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:28 am
by dakini
Hello.
It is possible to export just groups and galleries and import them to another database?
If yes can you tell me how?

Re: export groups

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:29 am
by admin
Yes, you can use Global Admin
Add new site and copy groups from this site to a new one.

Re: export groups

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:09 am
by dakini
Thank you.
I have copied roups and sponsors,
And for galleries? From Rotation Export? Or there is a simple mehod like with the groups too?

Re: export groups

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:11 am
by admin
If you want to have the same galleries why wouldn't you use master-slave scheme ?

Re: export groups

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:15 pm
by dakini
I have changed my mind. I will add new galleries.

Re: export groups

Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:36 am
by admin
ok