Page 1 of 1

Tracking Stopped

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:12 pm
by bladex21
Hello,

On one of my sites trafking just stopped. There is no errors all looks normale.

Can you help?

Re: Tracking Stopped

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:19 pm
by admin
traffic of what and how do you see that ?

Re: Tracking Stopped

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:25 pm
by bladex21
It fell from 15.000 to 0

On statcounter has the 15.000

Re: Tracking Stopped

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:28 pm
by admin
I do not understand you ...

Re: Tracking Stopped

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:34 pm
by bladex21
Send u a PW look at the stats

Re: Tracking Stopped

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:58 pm
by admin
I see some stats and that you DID NOT run updates

Re: Tracking Stopped

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:09 pm
by bladex21
Not much stats from the last few days, you must be able to see that.

So it just stopped bc its not updated?

Re: Tracking Stopped

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:29 pm
by admin
I do not know why
but I always start with updates

How do you count hits ?