scj.sh
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:41 am
I have 16 domain on my server and i need to fix the cron job sequence, my cpu load too high when cron job are set to 1 minute.
I have done a scj.sh and i have put it in the root of my account but the cron job don't start
my scj.sh look like that
and i have put the cron job setting like that
i have put chmod 755 on the scj.sh file
someone can help me to fix it thank you!
I have done a scj.sh and i have put it in the root of my account but the cron job don't start
my scj.sh look like that
Code: Select all
cd /home/account/public_html/domain1.com/scj/bin; env HTTP_HOST=domain1.com /usr/bin/php -q cron.php &
sleep 3
cd /home/account/public_html/domain1.com/scj/bin; env HTTP_HOST=domain1.com /usr/bin/php -q rot.php &
sleep 3
cd /home/account/public_html/domain2.com/scj/bin; env HTTP_HOST=domain2.com /usr/bin/php -q cron.php &
sleep 3
cd /home/account/public_html/domain2.com/scj/bin; env HTTP_HOST=domain2.com /usr/bin/php -q rot.php &
sleep 3Code: Select all
*/1 * * * * cd /home/account/public_html/ ; sh scj.shsomeone can help me to fix it thank you!