Page 1 of 1

pagination doesn't work

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:26 am
by Ramp
Hi,

my site teenersporn.com has a pagination which doesn't work. any idea why? (.htaccess is there and is good)

Re: pagination doesn't work

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:45 pm
by admin
What exactly does not work ?
it doesn't output navigation ?
Or links are heading to 404 error ?

Re: pagination doesn't work

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:09 pm
by Ramp
that's why I gave you a link so you could visit and see by yourself :)

it just gives me an empty page.

Re: pagination doesn't work

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:43 pm
by admin
Try remove all php code and open it w\o cache.
I guess it's php error.

Re: pagination doesn't work

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:41 pm
by Ramp
remove php code where?

Re: pagination doesn't work

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:14 am
by admin
Your template

Re: pagination doesn't work

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:26 am
by Ramp
Sorry, but I don't follow you.

What kind of code you want me to remove in template?

And which template file?

Re: pagination doesn't work

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:29 am
by admin
do you know what is template?
where is it ?

Re: pagination doesn't work

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:25 pm
by Ramp
yes, sorry.
That was my mistake, I accidentally pasted wrong source into a wrong template file ;)

Re: pagination doesn't work

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:41 pm
by admin
ok