Page 1 of 2
Related Tags
Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:55 am
by cloudgp
Hi, I´ve been looking for it in wiki and testing it but with no success, I would like to get related tags when I´m in a group. So for example Im in mature group, and I would like to see 20 or 30 category tags and search queries related to mature group, like milfs (category), mature big tits (search tag) or something like it, Ive seen that in other traders that I guess are using the script. how could that be done?
Thank u.
Re: Related Tags
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:53 pm
by admin
I have no idea how it's done.
Can you explain how to do it ?
Re: Related Tags
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:01 pm
by cloudgp
Well I thought about something like adding into a cloud related categories like external categories group_2, group_3, etc, detected from galleries of the main group, so we can get the most common of them, which would be somehow related.. I don´t know how to do it, just thought that maybe there was a code already made as there is the option to add related galleries by categories, tags,.. If this could be done with a short code, perfect, if not, I just leave you the idea if you would like to include for future updates..
Got another question, I´m using sphinx for search, however it is not detecting any numbers from group names, you know how to make them show when searching?
Thx
Re: Related Tags
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:11 pm
by admin
What numbers from groups ?
Re: Related Tags
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:14 pm
by cloudgp
I just edited my post ..lol would be like the external groups of the main group, group_2, group_3, group_4, from all the galleries from that main group, and then extract the most common ones, to get like 20 in total for each content_list, for example.
Re: Related Tags
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:17 pm
by cloudgp
Regarding Sphinx, numbers from the groups names. Alphabet is ok, but when searching for numbers I get 0 results.. 18, 19, 2, 1..
Re: Related Tags
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:28 am
by admin
cloudgp wrote:I just edited my post ..lol would be like the external groups of the main group, group_2, group_3, group_4, from all the galleries from that main group, and then extract the most common ones, to get like 20 in total for each content_list, for example.
I'm not really sure I fully understand you but you can add those categories to category's custom var and output that var somewhere on a page.
Re: Related Tags
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:29 am
by admin
cloudgp wrote:Regarding Sphinx, numbers from the groups names. Alphabet is ok, but when searching for numbers I get 0 results.. 18, 19, 2, 1..
Regarding Sphinx, numbers from the groups names.
you have a group named 'group123' and when you search for 123 - it does not find it ?
Re: Related Tags
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:00 am
by cloudgp
Hi, yes I didn´t think about custom vars, will try it.
About sphinx, I tunned it a little bit so group names can show too, and they do, but the problem is that is not searching any number, no matter if its from tags, or title or description too. It could be a problem also about characters, since from 2 characters is not detecting anything, and since these are short numbers.. Let me know what could be a solution here.
Thx.
Re: Related Tags
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:03 am
by admin
What numbers are you looking for ?