Page 1 of 2

How to avoid gay videos in other categories?

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:22 am
by SpyCam
I have a few gay categories on site and want gay galleries to appear in gay categories only. Gay videos shouldn't appear in other categories as it scary surfers up.

I have set such filter keywords for category blowjob:

Code: Select all

blowjob -gay -shemale -bareback -^hunk -twink -bisex
Now let's see what videos get listed under blowjob category, these are videos as they come from the import sets:
----------------
Video URL: http://h2porn.com/videos/hot-bareback-g ... -anal-sex/
Tags: analsex, asshole, bareback, blowjob, deepthroat, dogstyle, gay, hardcock, hotgay, swallow
Categories: Ass, Big Cock, Gay
Description: Hot Bareback Gay Doing Anal Sex
----------------
Video URL: http://h2porn.com/videos/ass-fucked-roommate/
Tags: barebacking, gay
Categories: Blowjob, Gay, Cum
Description: Ass fucked roommate

Both these videos get listed under blowjob category (and others too).

Question, how to avoid gay videos in blowjob and other categories that I want to set to not allow gay videos?

Re: How to avoid gay videos in other categories?

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:25 am
by admin
Can you try to add this gallery using regular import and check if goes to the right categories ?

Re: How to avoid gay videos in other categories?

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:03 pm
by SpyCam
I tried that, deleted these two galleries from DB and then imported them manually via import:

Code: Select all

Hot Bareback Gay Doing Anal Sex|Ass, Big Cock, Gay|analsex, asshole, bareback, blowjob, deepthroat, dogstyle, gay, hardcock, hotgay, swallow|05:05|http://h2porn.com/videos/hot-bareback-gay-doing-anal-sex/|http://h2porn.com/contents/videos_screenshots/277000/277248/150x113/1.jpg
Ass fucked roommate|Blowjob, Gay, Cum|barebacking, gay|05:12|http://h2porn.com/videos/ass-fucked-roommate/|http://h2porn.com/contents/videos_screenshots/277000/277251/150x113/1.jpg
I always use "tags based" and "based on filter keywords" when importing.

The result was the same, these gay videos were listed under blowjob category and other no gay categories.

This is export I made from smartcj:

Code: Select all

http://h2porn.com/videos/hot-bareback-gay-doing-anal-sex/|Hot Bareback Gay Doing Anal Sex|ass,big cock,gay,bareback,anal,asshole,bar,blowjob,deepthroat,swallow|anal,asshole,bareback,blowjob,deepthroat,dogstyle,gay,hardcock,hotgay,swallow|
http://h2porn.com/videos/ass-fucked-roommate/|Ass fucked roommate|blowjob,gay,cum,bareback,bar|Bareback,gay|
Interesting thing, that both of these videos also get listed under bar category but they shouldn't be there.
Look at my bar keywords:

Code: Select all

^bar$|restauran|cafeteria|bistro -gay -shemale -trann -ladyboy -transs -tgirl -bareback -^hunk -twink -bisex

Re: How to avoid gay videos in other categories?

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:09 pm
by admin
I always use "tags based"


and you have 'gay' there
I think it's obvious why it gets added to that category

Re: How to avoid gay videos in other categories?

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:54 pm
by SpyCam
I have -gay in filter keywords, so these videos should not be added to these groups

Re: How to avoid gay videos in other categories?

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:03 pm
by admin
You have 2 selected options.
That group was NOT added by 'filter keywords'
it was added by 'tags'

Re: How to avoid gay videos in other categories?

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:06 pm
by SpyCam
I know, but since i cannot control tags that come from import sets every hour and I still want gay videos to not be listed on cateogies that aren't "gay" ones, so my initial question is the same:
How to avoid gay videos in other categories?

Re: How to avoid gay videos in other categories?

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:11 pm
by admin
Use keywords only
Do not you tags
Rename gay cetegory

Re: How to avoid gay videos in other categories?

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:17 pm
by SpyCam
rename gay category <- what do you mean?

Re: How to avoid gay videos in other categories?

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:26 pm
by admin
I mean rename it to supergay for example and a gallery with the tag 'gay' won't be added there