Page 1 of 1

RSS doesn't work?

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:11 pm
by SpyCam
Yesterday I made RSS feed, I customized the template.
Today i open the feed and see that nothing what i made is visible. I went to to Templates > RSS and see that template is OK.

And interesting thing:
http://www.lazymike.com/rss.php?skip_cache=true - this shows my template
http://www.lazymike.com/rss.php this one shows some default RSS feed.

I think that 1 day should be enough for new template to be generated for RSS feed. No?

Re: RSS doesn't work?

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:30 pm
by admin
default cache time is 86400 there I believe

Re: RSS doesn't work?

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:43 pm
by SpyCam
I see.
So as I wrote in another thread, it would be better to generate RSS once per hour or such

Re: RSS doesn't work?

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:29 pm
by admin
Can you please post a link to that thread ?

Re: RSS doesn't work?

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:56 pm
by SpyCam

Re: RSS doesn't work?

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:41 pm
by admin
As far as i see that issue was solved and posted in thread.