Page 1 of 1

Checking database getting stuck sometimes

Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:01 pm
by cloudgp
Hi, this is regarding this issue, checking database gets stuck sometimes, so my pages don´t load properly and take lots of time or even they do not load at all. What is the correct set up in server to avoid this? I set mysql max_connections to 1500, but even with that problem persists. I have to reset mysql so issue dissappear, but obviously it stops the function that script is doing..
Pls advise here.
Thx.

Re: Checking database getting stuck sometimes

Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 pm
by admin
did you try to run update ?

Re: Checking database getting stuck sometimes

Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:52 pm
by cloudgp
I just read the mysql tunning in the wiki, didn´t read it before.. followed instructions and restarted mysql. For now issue dissappeared.
Thx

Re: Checking database getting stuck sometimes

Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:17 pm
by admin
ok, run update anyway