Page 1 of 2

Trade by country quality

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:11 am
by cloudgp
Hi, trading by country quality, if setting it to Yes, will I send back traffic from the same country? Or the same group? Ie I have in group Bad China and India, I get 50% of total traffic from China from a trader..
1st question: Will I send traffic from India too? Since it is in the same group..
2nd question: Enabling country quality, means that script will stop sending traffic from other countries to that trader and just sends traffic from the same country than received?

Thank you

Re: Trade by country quality

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:11 pm
by admin
1. Yes , it sounds better as "trade by country groups"

2. Enabling country quality - where ? what menu ?

Re: Trade by country quality

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:47 pm
by cloudgp
CJ Settings - Trade by country quality = Yes, would mean that just sends back traffic from the same country? Or same group? Will it stop sending traffic to trader from other countries?

Also I blocked GOOD countries for an individual trader, but trader it´s still getting traffic from countries in that group, which supposedly are blocked.. What is wrong or missing?

Thx

Re: Trade by country quality

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:08 pm
by admin
CJ Settings - Trade by country quality = Yes, would mean that just sends back traffic from the same country? Or same group?
Same group

Also I blocked GOOD countries for an individual trader, but trader it´s still getting traffic from countries in that group, which supposedly are blocked.. What is wrong or missing?
He can get hits from trader's toplist.

Re: Trade by country quality

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:47 pm
by cloudgp
I was testing without toplist actually. I got Block GOOD Countries set to yes, for all traders now, but it keeps sending traffic from the country to all the traders.
Pls advise

Re: Trade by country quality

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:02 pm
by admin
Did you try to run updates ?

Add some country to block list and we can test it

Re: Trade by country quality

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:21 pm
by cloudgp
I am with 1.50
I see this for traders
Blocked countries : 3 [+]
then I block good countries = yes, where there is the country that should be blocked. I can see the country in out traffic stats so I don´t think it´s a problem from geo_mod.

Re: Trade by country quality

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:24 pm
by cloudgp
I set countries in Quality settings BTW, don´t set anything else like skimming or discount, just the country that I want to block

Re: Trade by country quality

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:47 pm
by admin
Ok, can you add your country to blocked group and click any out link ?

Re: Trade by country quality

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:17 pm
by cloudgp
I´ve tried again but is not working, it sends traffic to trader from blocked country.
Country has to be set up in qualiy settings, anywhere else right?