Page 1 of 1
disabled groups
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:45 pm
by antero
SCJ display the content from disabled groups, before update all worked fine. For instance, I have a group 'non nude' and that group is disabled on the few of my slaves, but I see the galleries from that group on the index page of the slaves.
SCJ 1.49 Current build 201304091523
Re: disabled groups
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:47 pm
by admin
After update ?
What version did you have before update ?
did you try to open that page w\o cache ?
Re: disabled groups
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:01 pm
by antero
Yes, after update. Before update I used 1.49. I always open index page without cache.
Re: disabled groups
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:30 pm
by admin
Current update is 50, if ran update during last few it should be 50 ..
Anyway PM admin access, URL of page and thumb ID that is disabled in this group but is being showed there anyway.
Re: disabled groups
Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:17 am
by antero
I have switched off a creation of category thumbs. It was the reason.
Re: disabled groups
Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:50 am
by admin
You can create a set of category thumbs, and then switch it off.
But do not delete that set.