Page 1 of 1

About trades activation

Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:57 am
by cloudgp
Hi,
I got a doubt regarding trade activation. When editing traders, in "trade start/stop settings" is set up by default do "not start before 20 hits". When testing it, I am sending traffic to traders, even if trader hasn´t sent me any traffic yet, or at least I see them activated and counting out clicks, which I cannot understand if there is a minimum number of hits set up for trader... Could you please clarify me how this works?
Besides of this, we also have in Trade Activation section : "New trade has at least X hits during last 24 hours: 5". So another question, which one is on top over the other?

Re: About trades activation

Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:45 pm
by admin
Trade could have 2 statuses 'No till trade activation system' or 'No, till trade start limit'
I think that explains which one works.
You can also check cron.log and try to find trader's domain there with explanation.

Re: About trades activation

Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:07 pm
by cloudgp
Hi, ok I set up in New Trade Activation System, System works = No , did you mean that when you said "No, till trade start limit" ?
Even setting system works = no, and having Trade Start Limit = 20 hits, I can send traffic out to traders even if they didn´t send me any click.. since it´s set up to 20 minimum, I would like to not to send until I get those 20 at least..

Got another doubt, when setting niche trades, I selected all of the groups, also Niche Trade by referer = Yes, so I want that when someone clicks it goes automatically to the similar category of the trader site, however when I test sending to one of my sites, which has same name categories, it sends to homepage and not to corresponding category. What can be wrong with this?

Re: About trades activation

Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:13 pm
by admin
Hi, ok I set up in New Trade Activation System, System works = No , did you mean that when you said "No, till trade start limit" ?
Even setting system works = no, and having Trade Start Limit = 20 hits, I can send traffic out to traders even if they didn´t send me any click.. since it´s set up to 20 minimum, I would like to not to send until I get those 20 at least..
Set - trade start limit = 20
trade status - no, till trade start limit

Got another doubt, when setting niche trades, I selected all of the groups, also Niche Trade by referer = Yes, so I want that when someone clicks it goes automatically to the similar category of the trader site, however when I test sending to one of my sites, which has same name categories, it sends to homepage and not to corresponding category. What can be wrong with this?

Trade by group mean that if someone clicks at some link at page http://domain/niche.html it will be sent to traders from group "niche". That does not means that script will somehow find out correct url of that niche at trader's site. It sends to the root of trader's site, and then script at trader's site has to redirect him to correct page.

Re: About trades activation

Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:57 pm
by cloudgp
Ok, I didn´t see that option till now.
I understand how group trades works now ;)
thx!

Re: About trades activation

Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:07 pm
by admin
NP