Page 1 of 1
Thumbs url broken sometimes
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:12 am
by cloudgp
Hi, few days ago I reported about an issue that I had with a broken main thumb urls for some galleries and for some sponsor, not the most of them obviously, but I forgot to ask if it is possible to avoid this.
The issue is that for example a thumb saying: "two_lesbian . jpg", which makes a main thumb not to load. So is there any way to avoid this? I understand this is a problem when grabbing galleries and not after, but this is something I´m not sure.
Script runs amazing on the other half, just to let you know about this little issue

Thx
Re: Thumbs url broken sometimes
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:19 pm
by admin
Hi , thank you )
Did you try to update script ?
Re: Thumbs url broken sometimes
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:24 pm
by cloudgp
Hi, tried to run the update with instructions, it looks like ok but when I login I still see 1.49 version in my admin.
I get a message in ssh also at the end "DO NOT run as root.." but I don´t know how to run it if its not via root..
Let m know please.
Re: Thumbs url broken sometimes
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:35 pm
by admin
Well, first of all stop using root account.
Install everything using regular user account
For existing files - ask admin to set owner = user
and then run update under that user account
Re: Thumbs url broken sometimes
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:21 am
by cloudgp
I run update, the problem about url thumbs seems to be fixed, but now I faced this problems with a few galleries: /gallery/shaved-pussy-chick-enjoys-first-time-anal-fucking-in-doggystyle/index.html?5x6x185684 redirects to gallery/shaved-pussy-chick-enjoys-first-time-anal-fucking-in-doggystyle/awhich shows 404 not found error. When I visit sponsor that gallery exists though..
What could be the issue with this?
Re: Thumbs url broken sometimes
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:40 pm
by admin
That happens sometimes during update.
Please, delete all files in scj/cache.
Note you can use more advanced cache engines
http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=upd ... ngines_new
Re: Thumbs url broken sometimes
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:19 pm
by cloudgp
That was it, Thx for support once again
Re: Thumbs url broken sometimes
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:36 pm
by admin
NP