Page 1 of 1

Some thumbs not showing

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:03 am
by cloudgp
Hi, with some sponsor I´m having issues with some thumbs, galleries show with all the data except the thumbs, not in list thumbs either, however when I click on "edit thumb" I can see the picture, I try to select it and save it, but nothing happens. I already tried to regrab the galleries but nothing happens again.
What can I do to solve this?
Thx in advance.

Re: Some thumbs not showing

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:26 pm
by admin
You don't see thumbs on that gallery or in admin ?

Re: Some thumbs not showing

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:41 pm
by cloudgp
I can´t see the thumb in web, nor in List Thumbs, however I can see the picture if I click on "Edit Thumb". Gallery exists on web, but there is no thumb.

Re: Some thumbs not showing

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:44 pm
by admin
Send gallery url plz

Re: Some thumbs not showing

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:02 pm
by cloudgp
Ok I got it, the problem was that there are some spaces between dashes and jpg couldn´t be reached..

Another question, this is regarding sponsor boost, is it possible to boost like adding a 1.0 CTR to all the galleries from some sponsor even if they are 0% CTR, so all the galls automatically higher positions? I´ve tested with galls but this works only if galleries ALREADY have some CTR.

Thx

Re: Some thumbs not showing

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:24 pm
by admin
You can try massedit and set some CTR to those thumbs.