Page 1 of 1

Embed content

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:49 pm
by blogger365
Hello,
I try to figure it out how to embed content like this:

Code: Select all

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
			id="player"
			name="player"
			src="player.swf?f=/media/player/config.php?vkey=444" 
			width="400" 
			height="315"
			allowscriptaccess="always" 
			allowfullscreen="true"
</embed>
I tried in Import ->Patten Embed code and put above code, at the end put "|" as described but nothing happens.

Grab logs shows no content to parse, but basically I need only to use embed code (nothing to parse).

Thanks,

Re: Embed content

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:05 pm
by admin
You need a thumb for any content.
So you need at least

embded_code|thumb_url

Re: Embed content

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:40 pm
by blogger365
admin wrote:You need a thumb for any content.
So you need at least

embded_code|thumb_url
Thanks for advice, I thought "Parse video:YES" option would do that...

Re: Embed content

Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:42 am
by admin
If you add flv url - yes
embeded code - no